Today entry in Maritime Security sector is becoming difficult day by day, due to increase in the standards of Internationa Maritime Security sector. However, the City & Guilds 8269 level 3 MSO Course has been developed to meet the requirements of the Maritime Security Standard ISO28007; and currently is the only qualification that has been directly mapped against this standard.
The ultimate aim of this course is designed to prepare the learners for working in the maritime security industry and has been developed to provide an industry standard for field operatives in maritime security awareness and emergency response training. It will become the maritime industry standard entry level qualification.
We at Ocean Marine Academy, train, develop & nurture the learners so as to achieve this certificate. Duration of the course is seven days. Course is been delivered by Maritime Security experts in such a way that learners can easily understand the complicacies of working in Maritime Security sector, thus making their entry as well as woking at Sea more easier.
- MSO Course(Approved By Manipal City & Guilds)
- Firearms training
- Health & Safety Measure
- Maritime Security Operative
- Minimum 5 years Indian Armed Forces experience, supported by a clean military discharge certificate.
- Valid Medical (equivalent to ENG 1cert) to demonstrate physical fitness for sea service from approved D.G Shipping Doctor.
- MSO course from Manipal City & Guilds
- Valid passport.
- Valid Seamen’s Discharge Certificate (CDC).
- Valid Yellow Fever certificate.
- Police Clearance certificate stating no known criminal convictions.
- Suitable experience in the use of firearms from former military career evidence in military training certificate.
- Standard operating procedures.
- Rules on Use of Force.
- BMP 4.
- IMO Guidelines.
- International Code of conduct for private security providers.